Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!



Happy Friday everyone and Happy Halloween! :):) I'm so sorry I haven't posted much this week. I'm still not feeling very well (although I'm feeling better than I was) and I wasn't able to get into to the craft room much this week. I do have a card to share with you today though. I inked up another of my new adorable Halloween Magnolia stamps with Memento black ink and stamped her onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored her in with copics and cut her out. Next, I created my card base (which measures 5 1/4 by 5 1/4) out of SU's Sage Shadow. I layered Perfect Plum on top of that followed by this gorgeous design paper from Debbie Mumm's fall stack (from JoAnn's). I used my rectangle nesties to cut out the rectangle and scalloped rectangle and I adhered Tilda with dimensionals. The ribbon is from M's dollar bin (all of their Halloween ribbon is on sale for $1, I stocked up for next year LOL :)). The sentiment is also from M's, it's a Studio G $1 clear stamp. I inked it up with my new Versamagic chalk ink (WOW! This stuff is awesome, I LOVE it! :) It works great on clear stamps).

I hope you like it. I'd love to hear what you think. Well, that's it for me today. I should be back to my regular posting schedule so I'll see you back here tomorrow. Have a safe and happy Halloween! :)

Hugs, Christine :)

8 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaaww! Isn't she a darling!! Great card!

Cheryl said...

Great layout adn coloring! Love the paper and ribbon, too! glad you're feeling better!

Danni said...

Hope you continue to keep feeling better!
Cute card and I've decided you're coming here to tie my bows for me. LOL!

Annie said...

cute Tilda Halloween card you have made, and that ribbon is gorgeous! and isn't VersaMagic great on clear stamps - I wouldn't use anything else! hugs, annie x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hi sweet christine.
i love your work you know that.. but how adorable is this one???
the big fat bow??? you did awesome on that and i love the simple cards so much

Gute Besserung :-)
hugs
claudia

Ila said...

Super Cute and Gorgeous!! I love this Tilda...the coloring is Fabulous!!..Happy Belated Halloween!!...Hugs, Ila

CraftyC said...

Glad you feeling better christine, I love all the halloween cards. Have a lovely weekend!
Clairex

Tracey said...

Love this card :o)

Hope you're feeling completely better soon.

Hugs
Tracey
x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company