Monday, October 27, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Happy Monday everyone! Thank you all so much for participating in my blog candy! I loved reading all your comments and I now have lots of new books to check out :) It's so hard for me to pick a favorite book, but if I had to, I'd probably say To Kill a Mockingbird. It's a wonderful book. Anyway, now onto the winner :)

I used a random number generator and the number that was randomly picked was 22. That means, congratulations Bumblebee Creations, you are the winner!!! :):):) Please e-mail me (christinemriley@gmail.com) your snail mail address and I'll get your prize right out to you.

Thank you again everyone for participating. I haven't had a chance to check out many of your wonderful blogs yet (I haven't been feeling too well), but I'll be around to check them out this week. Thanks again! :)

Hugs, Christine

PS I hope to be back tomorrow to my regular everyday posting schedule, I'm determined to feel better! :) See you back here tomorrow :) Hugs, Christine

2 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Well done "BumbleBee" - you've got a brilliant set of goodies there.

Hope you are feeling better soon. I have a cold now for over 2 weeks but like you, I am determined to "feel" better.

bumblebee creations said...

Ohhh... my goodness I can't beleive it!! : ) WoW I am so excited!! I NEVER win anything and now I have won twice-I'm sure it will never happen again now though!! Well, thank you SOOO much! I can't wait-it looks like it will keep me happily busy!! You will need to check my blog too-as I will very soon be having blog candy to give out! (I think it's time now specially since I have won two!!) Thanks again-and I will email you shortly! Make sure to read one of Jodi Picoults books-she is an amazing writer! My family hates it when I start one as they know that I won't be putting it down much until it is finished!! : )

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company