Monday, October 13, 2008

Tilda with Lantern




Hello everyone! :) I am finally back. I took a couple of days off, but now I'm back and am crafting like crazy :) My card today is my submission to the Sketch Saturday challenge blog . I was so excited to find this blog site, they have new awesome sketches every Saturday and the design team is incredibly talented.

I first stamped Tilda, from Magnolia stamps, onto Georgia Pacific cardstock using Memento black ink. I colored her with copics and cut her out. I used my Sakura glitter pen to add some glitter to the light coming out of the lantern. My cardstock is SU's Ballet Blue and Rose Red. The design paper is from DCWV's Christmas stack. I used my rectangle nestabilities as well as my snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder. I also used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch, red rhinestones, and SU's ticket corner punch for some added touches.

What do you think? Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday. More tomorrow :)

Hugs, Christine :)

10 comments:

deb said...

I love it!! I love the colors and your layout is fantastic!!
Love all the embellishments!!
hugz

Danni said...

She's so cute! Love the colors!

Annie said...

I love this Tilda for Christmas cards and your card is lovely and bright. hugs, annie x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Great card. Tilda looks so Christmassy. Great colours too.
Sharon

Monica said...

You did a great job! I love it!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card Christine! Hugs Linda x

Jeanette said...

This is so pretty. I just love the colors you have chosen! Amazing! Thanks for joining us this week over at Sketch Saturday!
Hugs Jeanette

Debbie said...

Gorgrous card Christine the colours you have used are just stunning. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Danielle Richard said...

I love all the layering and the colors are Georgeous!! I also really like Tilda's shoes!!! LOL!!
Wonderful Card!!
Danielle
www.memorycottage.blogspot.com

Mrs Mac said...

I love the way you've coloured her!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company