Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dream Come True





Happy Saturday everyone! :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I am embarrassed to say how long this card took me to do! :) I've been working on it for quite some time today and when I went to take the picture, it was already dark outside so I hope you can see the card okay. I stamped my new princess and frog stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps onto Georgia Pacific cardstock with Memento black ink and colored the image in with copics. I added Gold Stickles to the crowns they are both wearing. I used my rectangle nestabilities to cut out the image and the scalloped rectangles. All cardstock is from SU (Rose Red and Always Artichoke). My card base measures 5 1/4 by 5 1/4. The design paper is from DCWV's Once Upon a Time stack (I LOVE this paper, I finally made myself use it today, I've been staring at it for months afraid to cut it LOL :) ).

I used my circle nesties to cut out the circle and then I stamped the sentiment (from Verve) onto the circle using Versamagic Perfect Plumeria ink. The sentiment is hard to see in the picture because of the bad lighting, but it says "You're a Dream Come True." I added Primas and a pearl for a finishing touch. On the inside of the card, I inked up the sentiment (also from High Hopes) with Versamagic Perfect Plumeria ink and stamped it onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I used a Fiskars corner punch for the corners. The frog is also from High Hopes. I colored him in with copics as well.

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back tomorrow with more! :)

Hugs, Christine :)

5 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute!!

Gina Lindsay said...

It was worth the time, it is gorgeous! I love that paper too.

bumblebee creations said...

Love it!! It is TOADALLY adorable!!(heehee) I really like the colors you have used, and all the detail is amazing!

Annie said...

aww so cute! and the inside is the perfect sentiment! hugs, annie x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Christine!
Clairex

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company