Sunday, October 26, 2008

Two Challenges in One



Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. I'm feeling a little bit better, but unfortunately not much. I was able to get a card made today though. This card uses the sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday and also incorporates the challenge from Cute Card Thursday , which was to use stars and/or something spooky on your card. I stamped the witch, from CC Designs, onto Georgia Pacific cardstock with Memento black ink and colored her in with copics. I added Glossy Accents to her shoes to make them shiny. All my cardstock is Stampin Up (Elegant Eggplant and So Saffron). The design paper is from K & Co. I used my nesties to make the circle and scalloped circle. The ribbon is from M's.

I would love to hear what you think of my card. Also, don't forget about my blog candy (see my post a few down from this one). The deadline to enter is midnight tonight. Thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs, Christine :)

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great colours and image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Debbie said...

iOh wow Christine this is such a fabulous Halloween card, love the cute image and the paper is gorgeous. Have a lovely day. Debbie x

Lou Sims said...

Love that cute witchy image. Great card. It's great to see a cute witch and not a horrible looking one !

Simone said...

Cute card, great colouring of the image!
Simone

Anne said...

What a cute Hallowe'en card, love that background paper too :)

Jeanette said...

Your card is amazing. Love the colors you have used and that great CC designs image. Hugs Jeanette

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!! I love the colors and dimesion here...Fabulous!!....Hugs, Ila

Jennifer Love said...

Oh this is so cute!

Rach said...

a fabulous card, that image is so so sweet, and beautifully coloured. wonderful. hugs rachxx

stampingtink said...

How adorable! I love this set. I love purple for Halloween!

Annie said...

love the purple colour scheme and the cute image on this card. hugs, annie x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cute Halloween card :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company