Sunday, October 19, 2008

You're a Class Act



Hello everyone! :) I hope you are all having a great weekend. My card today is my submission for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.

I couldn't wait to ink up my new High Hope stamps (how did it take me so long to find this wonderful stamp company?!?! :):):) ). All stamps are from High Hopes. I first stamped the horse with Memento black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored it in with copics. I added stickles everywhere! LOL :) Next, I stamped the circus girl onto GP cardstock, colored her in with copics, and cut her out. I again added stickles everywhere :) All cardstock is SU (Brocade Blue and Regal Rose). The design paper is from DCWV's Spring stack. I ran the blue piece behind the image through the cuttlebug using an embossing folder. I used my nestabilities to cut out the horse image and the scalloped rectangle behind it. The sentiment was stamped onto one of my new tag nesties. For a finishing touch, I added Primas and pink rhinestones.

I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. More tomorrow :)

Hugs, Christine :)

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Christine...what a class card! I love the cute HH images and your colouring is just brilliant. Debbie x

stampingtink said...

She's just stinkin adorable! How cute are these stamps. I keep looking at them, but I think I'm going to have to break down and get some. Love these sweet colors!

Annie said...

how fabulous! the sort of card every little girl wants. hugs, annie x

Ila said...

I love your card Christine!! the coloring, paper, dimension and scene are Totally Fabulous!..a class act for sure!...Hugs, Ila

Mrs Mac said...

Yup, I really need to investigate this stamp company too :)
This is a great card, made me smile as soon as I saw it!

Mariska said...

I completely agree with you about the High Hopes stamps Chistine. I just got my first in yesterday and I couldn't help to start stamping right away either. Love what you did with yours, very cute! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Unknown said...

freakin adorable!! i have yet to start my collection from them yet - i am trying not to look.......

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company