Friday, October 3, 2008

Singing Charlotte



Good morning everyone and happy Friday! :) I don't know about you all, but I am so happy the weekend is almost here. This has been one crazy week :)

I put together a pretty simple card for today. I used my new Charlotte stamp from Whiff of Joy (LOVE their stamps, don't forget to check out their new releases available Oct. 4). I inked her with Memento ink and stamped her onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored her in with my copics and cut her out. I created my card base (which measures 5 1/4 by 5 1/4), out of SU's Garden Green. I layered Ruby Red on top of that followed by my designer paper from DCWV Christmas stack (last year's). I used SU's ticket corner punch on the corners and placed red rhinestones from Michael's in the corners. The ribbons are also from Michael's. I cut the circle and scallops out with my nestabilities and adhered them to the card base with dimensioanls. I also adhered Charlotte with dimensionals. For a finishing touch, I added Primas and a glittery red Making Memories brad.

I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Christine :)

5 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful card I adore this image. Hugs Linda x

Annie said...

I always love red and green for chrismas cards and this is fabulous, cute image and love that bloom! hugs, annie x

Rach said...

maybe simple Christine but so effective...sometimes less is more, i really like how you have layered your nesties and your colouring is beautiful. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

This is perfect lovely colours perfectly coloured image, and the knots on the ribbon just finish it of.
Hugs Jacqui x

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very cute & great coloring too!

hugz,
Suzanne Dean

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company