Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Mini Pizza Box










Hi everyone and happy Wednesday! :) I'm so sorry for all the pictures today, but this project took me SO long to do and I'm kinda proud of it so I wanted to show it to you :) This project was made for this week's Try a New Technique Challenge over on Splitcoast. Our challenge was to create a mini pizza box. This was so much fun! :)

All the stamps I used are from Spiral Whispers (love this company!). All images were colored using my copic markers. I used SU's Elegant Eggplant for the box and for the mini card bases. I used Basic Black, Gray, and Elegant Eggplant, cut using my new rectangle nestabilities, on the front of the box. The spider webs were cut using a MS punch. The bat paper is from K&Co. The ribbon is from M's. I used Fiskar's Threading Water punch on Basic Black paper and adhered it around the edges of the box lid. On the little cards, I used the same paper, nestabilities, and Primas with purple rhinestones in the center. I lined the inside of the box with the design paper from K&Co.

This was such a fun project. I hope you like it. I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. More tomorrow.
Hugs, Christine :)

8 comments:

Danni said...

Oh how fun! I love the bats on the boxes...neat!

OMG OMG: said...

wow, so sweet and cute gift box~~

Rach said...

oh wow what a fabulous project...looks wonderful! I can imagine it took you a while to complete all of this..but in my opinion so worth it...I love all of the little details you have added and your colouring is beautiful. I would be proud too.
hugs rachxx

Annie said...

oh yes, so definately fun! and it must have taken ages to make so of course lots of pictures to see all of it! hugs, annie x

Jeanette said...

WOW Christine ! This is amazing. It looks great. I'm glad you took all those pictures...we get to see all those gorgeous details! Get them coming! Hugs Jeanette

CraftyC said...

These are fantastic, must have taken you ages!
Clairex

Suzanne J Dean said...

Lovee it all---great job!

hugz,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

oh purple is my fave!!! these are absolutely awesome!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company