Monday, February 9, 2009

Pillow Fights




Hi everyone and happy Monday :) I hope you all had a great weekend and that your week is off to a great start. I have a super quick post for you this morning (I have to get to work) :)

For my card today, I decided to ink up this adorable angel stamp from High Hopes. They have the cutest angel collection. I inked the image with Memento Black Ink (just a reminder, if you use this ink, Marti from Pez-A-Doodle Designs is having a huge sale right now so make sure to check it out) and stamped the image onto PTI cardstock. I colored the image with copics, added Stickles to the wings, and added pink rhinestones for buttons. Next, I created my card base from SU's Always Artichoke. I layered Regal Rose on top of that followed by my design paper from DCWV's Nana's Nursery stack (baby girl). I added a pink ribbon from Michael's. I then used my SU ticket corner punch on each corner of the image, mounted it onto my SU cardstock with dimensionals, then added pearls to each corner. The sentiment is also from High Hopes.

What do you think? Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll be back tomorrow with another project :)

Hugs, Christine

14 comments:

Danni said...

This is such a cute image and saying! Love it!! And your card with them is adorable!

Annie said...

fabulous card, such a fun image and sentiment and beautifully coloured. hugs, annie x

Rach said...

this is such a cute image and a fabulous sentiment to match, the papers that you have used are brilliant.xx

Scrap-Happy Mama said...

Adorable Card. Love the background paper...looks like a nice old sheet. It's just so beautiful and cute all together. Very nicely done!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Very pretty! Those angels are adorable.

B said...

Oh so cute! Love the fun image and lovely coloring!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,
They are adorable and I think the one on the right started it :o)
Super cute!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just toooooo cute dear what great little angels they are. Fabulous colouring as usual, hugs
Jacqui x

Ila said...

Gorgeous!! I love these angels and the coloring and layout is Fabulous!!

Lyn S said...

How adorable! I love those bunny slippers!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the sparkle on the wings.

Unknown said...

OMG i missed this one - that is just ADORABLE!!

Christyne said...

This is SO cute! And I absolutely LOVE the sentiment you used. TFS.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this stamp and plan to purchase it the next time that I order any stamps. It, so, reminds me of my daughters (3) & granddaughter in their younger years. You have done an outstanding job making this card.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company