Monday, February 23, 2009

The Cat's Meow



Hello everyone and Happy Monday :) I hope your week is off to a great start. For my card today, I decided to ink up these adorable kitty stamps from H&M Stamps. I used last week's Sketch Challenge over on Splitcoast for my layout. I stamped the images with Memento black ink onto PTI cardstock, colored them in with copics, and cut them out. I added Glossy Accents to the fish bowl. I used my circle and rectangle nesties for the shapes. All cardstock is SU (Rust Red and Chocolate Chip) and the design paper is from DCWV's Pet Stack.

I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more projects :)
Hugs, Christine

10 comments:

Cathy said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!! Love the kitties!!

Classroomfree said...

Very cute!

marsha said...

Christine,
This is just too cute!

Annie said...

love the colours on this card, and that sketch is a good 'un! and such a cute kitty caught in the act! hugs, annie x

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So cute!

B said...

Love how you set the kittie and the fish together!

Lyn S said...

Just adorable!

Dawn said...

Awww I adore this - me being the mad cat lover that I am!!!

Virginia Killmore said...

Soooo cute love the kitties

Kathi said...

Soooo cute. I love everything about it. I could soooo see my cats doing that to a fishbowl.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company