Friday, February 13, 2009

The Key to My Heart

Hello everyone and Happy Friday (I am so ready for the weekend)!! :) I have some really, really exciting news for you today. I've been mentioning for quite some time that Susana, at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design was going to be introducing a brand new stamp illustrator, whose line would be sold exclusively at Susana's store. Well, today is the day we get to reveal the stamps and the illustrator. I'm so excited, I have seen all of the stamps in this new line and they are precious.

The new illustrator is Anki Bargman!!!! She is a super talented member of Susana's Design Team and is also an amazing illustrator. I am so honored to be working with her and to be able to be one of the first to use her amazing new stamps.



Here is my card using one of Anki's awesome new stamps. This adorable stamp line is called Anki's Sweethearts for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design. Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's blogs (links on my sidebar), as well as the store blog, Follow Your Heart for projects today using these wonderful stamps. You can also see the entire collection at Susana's store (at 8 am PST) HERE.

For my card, I stamped the image with Memento Black Ink onto PTI cardstock and colored it in with copics. I added stickles to her outfit and then cut her out using my circle nestabilities. All cardstock is by SU (Regal Rose and Rose Red) and my design paper is from K & Co. I used my SU ticket corner punch on the corners and added pearls. I also added a ribbon and a key charm (from Michael's). What do you think?

Make sure to stop by Susana's store at 8 am PST to see the entire collection of these stamps. You will love them :)

Big Hugs, Christine :)

14 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable Christine! Love the little key charm, that's what I thought of when I saw this image too! :-)
Great job!

Susana M said...

Hi Christine I agree with Danni great tie in with the key charm :o) Also fabby job on the card loved the colors and the layout wish we had her before Valentines day :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Lynn Put said...

Awww this is so cute! I love how you added the little details of the pearls and the key charm!

Suzanne J Dean said...

So cute Christine! That dp is gorgeous & of course the stamp is a beauty! Love it!

hugz,
Suzanne

B said...

Super cute! :-)

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!! I love your coloring and all the fabulous accents!!...Hugs, Ila

cats whiskers said...

Oh this i just adorable dear, what a fabulpus image and great colours you have used.
Glad you got your order in you will not be disappointed dear#
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

a fantastic card Christine, so adorable.xx

stampingtink said...

How beautiful and cherry looking she is! Love the charm and the papers are beautiful. Anki will be really excited with her! Just too cute!

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Christine, and I do like the new stamp!
Clairex

Ann said...

So cute! I love the ribbon & charm, too!

Lyn S said...

Just adorable!

Cathy said...

Super cute!!! Great job as usual!!

Virginia Killmore said...

How charming!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company