Sunday, July 16, 2017

Video Tutorial - W Plus 9 Modern Peonies - Stencil Background and Watercoloring with Zigs

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful day!  I have a new card and video tutorial to share with you today.  In this video, I share how I created a fun background using a stencil and some distress inks and I also share how I water colored the floral images using my Zig markers and a water brush.  Here's my video:

And here are some photos:








I used a stencil from Simon Says Stamp called Circular Lace and Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks to create the background.  I colored the middle Peony with Light Pink and Pink Zigs, the peony on the right with Light Pink and Pink, and the Peony on the left with Peach Pink and Orange. All leaves and stems were colored with Olive Green.  I added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops on some of the petals and some sequins from my stash. 


I hope you enjoy the video and the card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!



No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company