Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Video Tutorial - Starry Night Northen Lights Style Watercolor Background and Lawn Fawn Stamps

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I have a video tutorial and new card to share with you today.  This one is another galaxy type background made with my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  This time, I added a lot more colors to create a Northern Lights style look.  Here's the video tutorial:





And here are some pictures:



The adorable bunnies and sentiment are from a newly released Lawn Fawn stamp set called Upon a Star.  I colored the bunnies with my Zig Markers (Gray, Light Gray, and Light Pink for the nose).  As I mentioned earlier, I used my Gansai Tambi paints to create the entire background scene.  The video goes into great detail on how I accomplished this.


I hope you like this card and enjoy the video :)  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company