Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Video Tutorial: Creating a fun underwater scene using watercolor paints and Mama Elephant stamps

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  I have a fun card and video tutorial to share with you today showing how I created this fun underwater scene using my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  The adorable images are from the Mermaid Kisses stamp set from Mama Elephant.  I colored the mermaids with my Zig markers (Yellow, Brown, Turquoise Green, Violet, Blush, Flesh Color for the blond mermaid and Brown, Dark Brown, Pink, Dark Pink, Turquoise Green, Blue, Gray, Light Gray, Flesh Color, and Blush for the brunette mermaid).  Here's my video:



And here are some pictures:







In the second of each picture, you can see some sparkle, I coated everything with my Wink of Stella glitter brush.  I hope you enjoy.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Hugs!


Hugs,


Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company