Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Video Tutorial - Pretty Pink Posh - Water Coloring with Distress Inks

Hi stampers, I hope you are all having a wonderful day!  I have a fun video to share with you today showing how I did some watercolor painting with distress inks to create a fun background and also showing how I water colored the cute image with my Zig markers and a water bursh.  Here's the video:



And here are some pictures:









I used Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, and Mustard Seed distress inks to watercolor the background.  I used the following Zig markers: Brown, Light Brown, Flesh Color, Blush, Pink, Light Pink, Orange, and Yellow.  I coated lots of things with Wink of Stella glitter pen and I coated the beach ball and unicorn floatie with Glossy Accents as well.  What do you think? 


Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.   Hugs!


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company