Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Video Tutorial - Lawn Fawn - Creating a Starry Night Watercolor Background

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful day.  I have a fun video to share with you today showing how I created this fun starry night/galaxy background with my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  I used this adorable stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Out of this World, and I colored all images with my Zig markers and a water brush.  Here's my video:



And here are some pictures:





As I said above, I used my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints to create the background.  For the images, I used my Zig markers and a water brush and I colored the images with the following Zig markers: Light Gray, Gray, Dark Brown, Brown, Flesh Color, Blush, Deep Red, Blue, Light Brown, and Yellow.  What do you think?


That's it for me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by!  Hugs!



No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company