Saturday, July 8, 2017

Video Tutorial: Copic Coloing Mermaids with a Brand New Stamp Set from Craftin' Desert Divas

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.  I have a new video tutorial and a couple cards to share today using some adorable mermaid stamps from a brand new soon to be released stamp set from Craftin' Desert Divas.  Here's my video showing how I colored one of the sweet mermaid images with copics:


To see the video I already did on the underwater background scene, see this video here:



The amazing stamp set is called Mermaid Lagoon.  Here's the complete set:


Here are some pictures of today's cards:





Copics Used: V01, V04, V06, V09, R85, W2, W4, W6, Y35, Y38, E18, G21, G24, G28, E21, E23, E25, E29, E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20.  I used the Francy Frame Dies to cut out the rectangle.  See video above for how I did the underwater background scene with my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.


Here's another card I created using this adorable set:





For this card, I also used the Francy Frame Dies to cut out the rectangles.  I used watercolor cardstock and Gansai Tambi pearlescent paints to create the shimmery background.  I used copics to color the mermaid and sea weed.  Copics used: E21, E23, E25, E29, E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, Y35, Y38, E18, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, G21, G24, G28.  The mound of sand she is sitting on was cut from some brand new soon to be released sea dies from Craftin' Desert Divas.  I cut it out with Bristol Smooth cardstock and colored it with a Dark Brown Zig Marker and my water brush.


I hope you enjoyed today's video and cards.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by. 


2 comments:

Danni said...

So super cute!! I'll have to watch the videos later! I wanted to say thank you for always posting the cards as well so I can pin them to refer back to!! :)

Karen said...

adorable card amazing backgrounds!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company