Monday, August 18, 2008

Stampaholic



Good morning everyone,

I thought I'd post today's card this morning before heading off to work. For my card today, I stamped this adorable House Mouse image onto GP cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I then used SU's ticket corner punch on the corner and mounted it onto SU's Regal Rose cardstock. I then mounted that onto SU's So Saffron. I then created my card base out of SU's So Saffron (my card base measures 5x5) and then layered on top of the card base designer paper from Die Cuts With a View's Nana's Nursery stack (baby girl). I then tied a lace bow from Making Memories and then mounted the House Mouse image onto the card with dimensionals. I then stamped the sentiment (also from House Mouse) onto GP cardstock, mounted it onto SU's Rose Red and then onto SU's So Saffron. I then mounted the sentiment onto the card with dimensionals. I used SU's ticket corner punch on the corners and placed gold Making Memories brads in the corners. I added prima flowers to the left of the sentiment.

I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day :)

Christine :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love it christine! I love the pattern paper and that house mouse.In case you are interested there is a new blog that has house mouse challenges.First challenge is today! The theme is new...
You did a great job with those copics!!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company