Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cherry Tilda




Happy Saturday everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Hubby and I got back from a lovely visit with his family. It was a great trip and we had a really fun time, but we're beat. Hopefully we'll get to rest some this evening.

For my card today, I inked up my new Cherry Tilda stamp I received in the mail last week from Diana Crick (you can order them by contacting her at magnolia.us@shaw.ca). I inked the image up with Memento black ink and stamped it onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I then colored the image with my copics and then cut it out. Next, I created my card base (which measures 5 1/2 by 5 1/2) from SU's Certainly Celery and then layered on top of that SU's Pretty in Pink. I then layered on top of that the cherry designer paper from DCWV's Nana's Nursery stack (baby girl). Next, I created my cirlces and scallops from my nestabilities. I then adhered the nesties to my card base using dimensionals. I then adhered Tilda using dimensionals. I next stamped the greeting, which is a Studio G $1 stamp, onto SU's Pretty in Pink and then layered that onto Certainly Celery. I then attached that to the card base using dimensionals. Finally, for a finishing touch, I added Primas and a Making Memories brad to the bottom left corner.

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Christine :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's lovely! I love the design and matching DP.
Maria xx

stampingtink said...

She's just adorable! Some of my favorite colors. I can't wait for her to get here! I grew up in West Virginia, in Logan! Small world. Great job!

Cheryl said...

Christine, Your Tilda is just delightful! I love her pink tights!
Cheryl

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very cute Christine--love it!

TFS--
Suzanne Dean

Candice said...

Oh my goodness - she is SO sweet - beautiful card, Christine!!

Jeanette said...

What a sweet card Christine. She is colored in perfectly! Jeanette

marsha said...

Christine, beautiful job! This is so cute!

Marsha

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company