Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ooh La La!




Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. For my card today, I inked up one of my favorite Magnolia stamps, Paris Tilda. I inked her up with Memento Black ink and stamped her onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I then colored her in with my copic markers. I then mounted the Tilda image onto SU's Rose Red cardstock followed by Basic Black. I used SU's ticket corner punch on the corners and placed pearls from Michael's in the corner. Next, I stamped the Eiffel Tower from SU's retired Summer in Paris set and cut it out with my nestabilities. I then cut out scalloped circles using my nesties from SU's Rose Red and Basic Black cardstock. I then inked around the edge of the Eiffel Tower image with SU's Rose Red ink. I then stamped the sentiment, also from SU's Summer in Paris set, with SU's Rose Red ink and cut it out with my nesties. I then cut scalloped circles out of SU's Rose Red and Basic Black cardstock. I also inked the edges of the sentiment with SU's Rose Red ink.

Next, I created my card base (which measures 5x5) out of SU's Basic Black cardstock. I then layered on top of that SU's Rose Red, followed by Basic Black, followed by Rose Red, followed by my designer paper, which is Paper Slab XI by Provo Craft (I got it at Michael's). I then mounted my Eiffel Tower image with dimensionals, as well as my sentiment. I then mounted the Tilda image with dimensionals. For a finishing touch, I placed primas in the two corners and placed pearls in the centers.

I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. More tomorrow :)

Christine :)

4 comments:

stampingtink said...

Very cute! I love Paris Tilda also. Wish I could visit the real thing!

Jackie said...

I love it christine.You did a great job I love the coloring and the papers:)

Cheryl said...

Love the rich colors! the pearls and flowers are a great touch and your coloring is ooh la la!

deb said...

Isn't she cute! Love the colors!
hugz

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company