Thursday, July 28, 2011

Two New Cards!!

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday! Sorry for not sharing a project with you yesterday. I was so exhausted after work yesterday, I came home and crashed and was asleep by 8 :) To make up for my lack of projects yesterday, I have two cards to share with you today so I'll get right to it :)





For my first card, I decided to use this adorable image from Scraptastical Kreations. This particular image is called Pocket Full of Love. How cute is he?!?! :) I downloaded the SVG file into my SCAL program and then cut it out with my Silhouette. I chalked around all the edges, put everything together, and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. The cute little bow in her hair is Bakers Twine. I then created my card base using SU cardstock. My DP is from K&Co. I adhered my image to my card base using dimensionals and then added pearls and a ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.





For my second card, I used this adorable pattern from My Scrap Chick. This particular pattern is from the Beach Bears Pattern Set. I cut the image out using my Silhouette and then ran her swim suit and the waves through my Cuttlebug using my embossing folders. I inked around the edges, put everything together, and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. For her eyes, I used my Peachy Keen Stamps (Princess Face Assortment). I put a little bow in her hair using some Baker's Twine. For some finishing touches, I added roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and dew drops. My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps (Sun Kissed set). What do you think?

Well, I hope you enjoyed my cards today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Crafty Starkie said...

OH. MY. CUTE!!! I LOVE this! So so so cute! I have always been unsure about the SVG thing but I sure have loved all the things I have seen made with SVG files.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

OMGoodness, so very cute and adorable. AWESOME! ~Shen

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company