Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Shore Do Love You

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! Phew, it is hot here in WV (I live very close to the DC area), it is just miserable! Is it hot where you are? With this heat, I just want to veg out and eat ice cream :) Unfortunately, I must go to work, ugh! :)






For my card today, I decided to create a card using an adorable pattern from My Scrap Chick. This adorable cute little bear is from the Beach Bears Volume 2 set. How cute is she?!?! I just LOVE her. The patterns from this company really let you add dimension the way they are set up so I used lots of dimensionals for extra pop. I used my Silhouette to cut cut out all the pieces. I then chalked around all the edges, did some doodling with my white gel pen, ran her bow and swimsuit through my Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots embossing folder, and then put everything together. For her face, instead of using cut out eyes, I used my Peachy Keen princess face stamps and just inked up the eyes. How cute is that? Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from Colorbox (I got a packet at Target for $.99. For some finishing touches, I added pearls and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps (Sun Kissed Stamp Set). What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you enjoy my summer beach card :) Have a wonderful day and thank you so much as always for stopping by. See you back here tomorrow :)

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Another cute, cute card! Love all that wonderful patterned paper too.
So pretty.
Lynn

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company