Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just Dropping You a Line

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! We're halfway through the work week, which is wonderful. I'm so excited for the weekend, I already pre-purchased tickets for hubby and me to go see the last Harry Potter movie, I can't wait!





For my card today, I cut out this adorable image using my Cricut and the Meow Lite cartridge (all the older Lite cartridges are on sale at Wal-Mart right now if you are interested). I cut the image out using SU cardstock. After I pieced everything together, I added some chalk for "blush" for the kitten's cheeks, then did some doodling with my white gel pen. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from MME. I added bows made with Bakers Twine to the clothes line, then added pearls roses from Wild Orchid Crafts for a finishing touch. The adorable sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps (Amusing Animals set) . What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Remember, I have some really exciting news and projects to share at the end of this week so make sure to stop back by. Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Peggie said...

Super fun card. Love the saying with this.

Linda said...

Now I see a good use for the Meow cartridge. I keep looking at it and never could decide how I'd use it on my cards. The way you designed your card is cute!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Love this card! Love the white pen work and the cute twine bows :-) Very cute! -Sam :-)

pezadoodle said...

so cute!

i have seen the ads for that mini shop in vienna and wondered if i should venture out there...i went to one in ashburn and it is pretty good but small-ish...

Georgiana said...

This is so adorable. I LOVE it! The colors are perfect with that kitty. That sentiment is wonderful is the bows in the line "tie" it all together. : )

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

blog design by vk design company