Saturday, July 23, 2011

Having Fun Layout

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Hubby and I are going to run some errands today and then tomorrow we're going to my dad's for a BBQ dinner which I'm looking forward to. It's just so hot here, it will be nice to just sort of hang out and veg a bit this weekend :) For my project today, I decided to create a scrapbook page layout using an adorable pattern from Scraptastical Kreations.





The cute little bear jumping rope is the Jumping Rope Pattern over at Scraptastical Kreations. Isn't she adorable? :) I cut her out using my Silhouette, inked around all the pieces, and then ran the bow, shirt, and shorts through my Cuttlebug using my Swiss Dots embossing folder. I then put everything together and then added a pearl to the center of the flower on her shirt. Next I created my layout using SU cardstock. My DP is from MME. I added my photo mat, then adhered the bear to my layout using dimensionals. Finally, the "Having Fun" sentiment was cut using my Cricut and the Playtime cricut cartridge. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend. I'll see you back here on Monday. Hugs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute :) I really love the embossing and your color choices.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

FABULOUS blog...saw you on the MB and decided to become a follower. Syop by and say "hi" sometimes. ~Shen

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company