Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Happy Days

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful week and that your week is off to a great start! Had a nice weekend here, I mostly stayed in and helped my husband with some work stuff and got a little crafting done (not as much as I would have liked, it's going to be a busy week, I have lots of things I want to share with you this week :)).





For my card today, I decided to create a cute and festive birthday card (you can never have too many birthday cards laying around :) ). I cut the adorable little girl out from the Playtime Lite Cricut Cartridge (I got mine off of Ebay months ago, I'm SO glad I did, I LOVE this cartridge!) I used the "hide contour" feature on my Gypsy to hide her face and then used my Peachy Keen Princess Face Stamps for her cute face. I also ran her dress through my Cuttlebug using my Swiss Dots embossing folder. I then put everything together and then did some doodling using my white gel pen. Next I cut the balloons out using my Birthday Bash cricut cartridge. I put everything together, then did some doodling around the balloons as well. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from MME. For some finishing touches, I added pearls, a bow (tied with my Bow Easy), a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts, and some Baker's Twine for the cute little bow holding the balloons together. The super cute sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps (Sweet Somethings set). What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a fabulous day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is so stinkin' cute sweetie...adorable :) Hugs x

jimlynn said...

A darling little card! Love the little ribbon tying the balloons together too. So very cute.
Lynn

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company