Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Happy Sunday everyone,

I've been tagged by the fabulously talented Suzanne Dean. You can see all her fabulous work Here.

Here's how it works.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok here's 7 things about me (I'm afraid I may be quite boring so I'm not sure how interesting these things are :) )

1. I'm 27 years old and I love to read children's books. If I could do things differently, I'd be a children's librarian :)

2. My hubby and I got engaged after dating for a month and a half. I know it sounds cheesy, but when you know, you know :)

3. I love to write children's stories and would one day love to have a children's book published.

4. I have a photographic memory.

5. I'm related to Patsy Cline (she was my mom's father's cousin).

6. I'm related to William the Conqueror on my dad's side (this knowledge stems from a geneology project from high school).

7. I'm a huge Anne of Green Gables fan . . . I've even been to Prince Edward Island and seen the real Green Gables. I'm slightly obsessed :)

So, there's a little bit about me. Here are the 7 people that I'm tagging:

1. Claudia.

2. Jeanette.

3. Susan.

4. CraftyC.

5. Kelly.

6. Monica.

7. Kim.

and I have to add one more because her work is so fabulous:

8. Candice.

Make sure to check out their blogs to view their awesome work. I will be back shortly with my card posting for today.

Hugs,

Christine

6 comments:

stampingtink said...

That's so funny that we're both tagged! I added being tagged by you to my block so hiopefully, you'll be seeing some different people you're way! Isn't it funny who we all find out we're related to? Too much fun getting to know people.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag! It made me smile for some reason! Now to think up severn semi-interesting things about me.

Monica said...

Thanks Christine!! I will put it up on my blog later tonight! I have to think of some interesting thngs first! LOL

Jeanette said...

Thanks Christine. I just did my posting. I also have an award for you on my blog.

CraftyC said...

Thankyou very much for this Christine, I wll put it on my to do list!!
Clairex

Candice said...

Thanks, Christine!! I am finally getting caught up from being gone last weekend - can you tell? LOL!! You always leave the sweetest comments on my blog and I just wanted to say thank you!! I am gonna try to get this info up on my blog this weekend and see if I can come up with some more bloggers to tag - thanks again!! :)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company