Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hot Cocoa and Marshmallows




Happy Thursday everyone,

I'm surviving my crazy busy week, but just barely :) I have to make this another quick post. I love this new image by Elisabeth Bell for Whiff of Joy. I stamped Willow with Memento black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored her with my copics. I mounted the image onto SU's Handsome Hunter followed by Rose Red. My card base measures 5 1/2 by 5 1/2. The designer papers are from DCWV Winter stack (I think these are from last year's stack). I was in Michael's the other day and they had the new Studio G series. I saw this sentiment and knew I had to have it for this WOJ image, it was just perfect :) I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Black Onyx ink (which works best for these $1 Studio G's) and stamped it onto my cardstock. I then used SU's word window punch to punch out the sentiment.

For some finishing touches, I added a ribbon from M's dollar bin and primas with MS pearls.

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. More tomorrow.

Hugs,
Christine

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Very pretty. Great job on the colored image' it matches the paper perfectly. Thanks for the tip about the ink you use for the $1 stamps; I have several of these type of stamps in my collection.

Michelle said...

OMG! I LOVE that stamped image! It's like they copied my daughter to a "T"! Long hair and she loves her chocolate! You do awesome work and I'm so excited to be on a DT with you too! YEAH!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company