Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eeeeek!



Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. The sun is finally out here, it's been hiding for the last couple of days.

I decided to have some more fun with these adorable stamps from CC Designs. The cute little dog image and the sentiment are from the Spooky Spooky Spooky set from CC Designs. The haunted house image is from The Stampin Place. I stamped the haunted house with Memento black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored it in with my copics. I added glitter with my Sakura glitter pen to the moon and to the light in the windows. I used Diamond Stickles for the ghosts. I then stamped the dog onto GP cardstock, colored him with copics, and cut him out. Next, I created my card base, which measures 5 1/4 by 5 1/4, out of SU's Pumpkin Pie. I layered Basic Black on top of that followed by my designer paper from DCWV Fall stack. I then mounted my haunted house image onto Pumpkin Pie followed by Basic Black, and then adhered that to the card base using dimensionals. I adhered the fence, which I punched from the MS spooky fence border punch, with dimensionals and placed it in front of the house. I then adhered the dog using dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment onto Pumpkin Pie and punched it out using SU's 1 3/8 circle punch. I used SU's scallop circle punch for the black scalloped circle and then placed orange rhinestones around the scallops. I adhered the sentiment using dimensionals. The ribbon is from M's.

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be back tomorrow :)

Hugs, Christine :)

5 comments:

Annie said...

fabulous card you made and love that dotty ribbon! hugs, annie x

pecrockett said...

I adore this card.

Rach said...

Hi Christine,
your card looks fantastic, love the spooky house, your colouring is brilliant. hugs rachxx

Ila said...

Absolutley Fabulous Christine!! I love the coloring, colors and ribon....Hugs, Ila

Heather Huggins said...

Very cute!! I love those cute stamps

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company