Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog Award



Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I received this wonderful blog award from my wonderful friend Danni. Please go check out her blog, she is incredibly talented. Thank you so much Danni for giving me this award, it means so much to me. :)

I'm supposed to nominate five people to give this award to, but I just can't! :) I am inspired by all of you. This award is for everyone who takes the time to visit my blog, to everyone who leaves me wonderful comments, to all you bloggers out there who share such lovely projects . . . you are all so inspiring and there's no way I could just pick five of you :) Thank you all so much for inspiring me and thanks so much again Danni for the wonderful award.

Big Hugs,
Christine :)

4 comments:

Danni said...

You are most welcome! I just love your creations!! Especially those princess scenes!!

fishlips said...

CONGRATULATIONS...

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats! :D

fishlips said...

Congrats...On your AWARD!!!!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company