Thursday, October 19, 2017

VideoTutorial - Sweet Stamp Shop New Release - Watercolor Painting and Distress Ink Watercoloring

Hi everyone!  I have a super cute set of notecards to share with you today using the brand new just released Merry Cactus Stamp Set from Sweet Stamp Shop.  I have a video tutorial to share showing how I put these cards together:
(To watch on YouTube, click HERE )

And here's a picture:
These cards are super simple, but super fun to create and would be really easy to reproduce for the holidays.  To create the cards, I used some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.  I rubbed the pad onto a palette and then with a paintbrush, added some water and painted the watercolor background.  I then used my Zig Markers and a water brush to color the images.  I used Green and Light Green for the cactus and Dark Brown for the pot.  I added some sequins from my stash to finish it off.  Again, super easy cards to make, but fun! :)

I hope you enjoyed today's video.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Huge hugs!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company