Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Video Tutorial - Sweet Stamp Shop New Release - Distress Oxide Inking

Hi everyone!  I'm so lucky to be designing this month for Sweet Stamp Shop.  I got to play with their brand new release and today's video showcases a brand new stamp set called "That's What She Said."  It's such a fun tongue in cheek set and if you ever watched the TV show The Office, you'll get a kick out if it, I'm sure.  It's also a great birthday set for standard birthday cards.  Here's my video:
(To view on YouTube, click HERE)

And here are some pictures of my card:




To create these cards, I inked some distress oxide ink onto the panel (for the pink, I used Picked Raspberry, for the gift box, I used Salty Ocean).  I then colored the images with my Zig Markers and a water brush, added the sentiments to the Kraft panel using the same Oxide ink, added the sentiment with black ink to the main panel, then popped the images with foam tape.  Super simple but fun.  To purchase the stamp sets, head over to Sweet Stamp Shop.

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company