Saturday, October 7, 2017

Video Tutorial - Neat and Tangled - Creating a fun Holiday Scene

Hi everyone and Happy World Card Making Day! :)  I'm here to share another card and video tutorial featuring this adorable Holiday Baking Stamp Set by Neat and Tangled.  Here is the video:

(To view on YouTube, click HERE).

And here are some pictures of my card:





I painted all the images with my Zig markers and a water brush.  I used the following Zig Markers:
Bear: Dark Brown, Brown, Light Pink, Red, Light Brown
Cake: Light Blue, Red, Green, Light Brown, Brown
Mouse: Light Gray, Gray, Sugared Almond Pink
Spoon: Dark Brown, Light Brown
Whisk: Gray, light Brown
Bunny: Brown, Light Brown, Light Pink
Bird: Deep Red, Yellow
Milk: Light Blue
Sugar Tin: Red
Rolling Pin: Dark Brown

I then cut all the images out using the coordinating Holiday Baking Dies.  I created the background panel by blending Dried Marigold Distress Ink and Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink.  I spritzed some water onto the background using my Distress Sprayer and then flicked some gold paint from the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Paint Set.  I then adhered all the critters to the panel, then adhered the panel to some gold foil paper from my stash.  I added the sentiment with some gold embossing powder.  I also added some Bright Gold Nuvo Drops to the panel.  Finally, I adhered the panel to a standard A2 card base with some foam tape.  I added some Glossy Accents and some glitter from my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen for some finishing touches.  What do you think?

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company