Thursday, May 11, 2017

Video Tutorial: Layer Stamping with Stampin' Up's Watercolor Wings

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday! Today I have a super simple but elegant and fun card to share with you along with a video tutorial on how to make this card. Here's my card:




To create this card, I used the Watercolor Wings stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I first stamped in Flirty Flamingo, then Early Espresso, then Melon Mambo.  I also used the coordinating dies to cut out the butterflies on the card.  I stamped the sentiment and the dots border in Flirty Flamingo innk.  I then added some rhinestones.  Here's my video tutorial:

I hope you enjoyed today's card. That's all from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. If you are interested in any of the products used on today's card, please Click HERE.  Thanks so much everyone and I'll catch you in the next video :)


Hugs, Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company