Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Sunny Studio Stamps - Creating a Fun Winter Scene

Hi everyone!  It's Christine here with a fun wintery card to share.  I had so much fun putting this card together.  Here's my card:




For my card today, I first stamped the adorable images from the Playful Polar Bears Stamp Set from Sunny Studio onto some Canson XL watercolor paper.  I colored the images using my Zig Markers and a Detailer Water Brush.  Next, I cut the images out using the coordinating Playful Polar Bears Dies.  Next I created my background by inking some Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and some Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink onto some Canson XL watercolor paper and then lightly spritzing the background with water to create a fun distressed look.  Next, I cut some hillsides out of some Bristol Smooth Cardstock using my stitched hillside border dies from Lawn Fawn (I lightly inked the tops of the mountains with some Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink.  I then adhered the inked panel to a standard A2 sized card base.  I then adhered my polar bears and accessories to the front of the card to create my scene.  I used foam tape to adhere everything to give it an extra pop.  I stamped the sentiment onto the front of the card panel with some black ink.  What do you think?

Well that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Huge Hugs!!!&

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love those bears and the cute sentiment :)
Hugs Kaz x

Chriss America Real said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company