Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Honey Bee Stamps - Sea Full of Love

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  I decided after making so many Christmas cards, it was time to take a break and do a bright, fun, and sparkly card.


For today's card, I decided to use the adorable mermaid stamp and assorted images from the Under the Sea Stamp Set by Honey Bee Stamps.  I stamped the images onto some Canson XL watercolor paper and then colored the images with my Zig Markers and a Detailer Water Brush.  Next, I cut the image out with the coordinating Under the Sea Honey Cuts Dies.  Next, I set the images aside and created my background.  I used my Gansai Tambi Watercolor 36 color set and a paint brush to create the fun background.  I then stamped the sentiment with some Versamark Ink and white heat  embossed it.  Then I adhered the panel onto a standard A2 sized notecard.  Next, I adhered all the images with some foam tape to create this fun scene. I also added lots of glitter to the images using my  Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen.  I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Have a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year!!!


2 comments:

Kerry M said...

Great color combinations. Really great card.

Chriss America Real said...

This is a beautiful card ! It makes me long for summer again .

Hugs,

Chriss

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company