Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Favorite Things - Ski-sons Greetings

Hi everyone!  It's Christine here to share a fun wintery card with you today using a brand new stamp set from My Favorite Things.  Here's my card:



For my card today, I first cut out a piece of Kraft cardstock and inked it with some Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink.  I then used my Echo Park Snowflakes #2 stencil and some Silver Glitter Paste to create the beautiful textured and glittery snowflake background.  Next, I stamped my adorable image from the Ski-sons Greetings stamp set by MFT onto Canson XL watercolor paper and then painted the image with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a Detailer Water Brush.  I then cut the cute bear out using the Coordinating DieNamics Ski-sons Greetings dies and then adhered the image to the front of the snowflake panel with foam tape.  I next stamped the sentiment onto some black cardstock with some Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then adhered the sentiment to the panel using foam tape and then adhered the entire panel to a standard A2 sized card base.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This card is absolutely adorable! Love it!

Hugs,
Chriss

Kerry M said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE how you left the kraft cardstock showing through . The faded jeans looks fantastic on this gorgeous background! Every element on this card is fabulous. Great job!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company