Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Video Tutorial -Lawn Fawn - Jump for Joy - Creating a Watercolor Background and Fall Scene on your Card- DT Announcement

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful day! :)  I'm honored and thrilled to announce that I have been asked to join the Butterfly Reflections, Ink design team and today is my first DT post :)  I'm so excited so without further adieu, let's get started :) 
I created a video tutorial for my card today and here is a link to that:

(To view on YouTube, click HERE)
And here are some pictures of my card:



To create the background of my card, I used my Gansai Tambi 36 set Watercolor Paints (red, orange, and yellow) to paint the background.  I then used my Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Pearlescent Paints to create the gold shimmer effect on the background.  Next, I colored all the critters from the adorable Jump for Joy Stamp Set by Lawn Fawn using my Zig Markers and a Detailer Watercolor Brush.  To color the fox, I used Brown, Red, Gray, and Light Gray.  For the Hedgehog, I used Dark Brown, Brown, Light Brown, and Almond Pink.  For the Owl, I used Dark Brown, Brown, Light Brown, and Yellow.  For the leaves, I used Red, Deep Red, Orange, Olive Green, Brown, and Yellow.   


I then cut out my critters and the colored leaves using the Coordinating Jump for Joy Dies.  Next, I cut out the tree frame from the Leafy Tree Backdrop Die Portrait from Lawn Fawn out of brown cardstock.  I adhered it to the watercolor panel using a strong double sided tape.  I then cut out some leaves (also from the same Leafy Tree Backdrop Die Portrait from Lawn Fawn) from various colors of cardstock and then added glitter to them and to my colored leaves using my Wink of Stella Glitter Pen. I then adhered my leaves to my tree and around the panel using Glue Dots.  I then adhered my critters and pile of colored leaves using foam tape.  I also stamped my sentiment (also from the Jump for Joy Stamp Set by Lawn Fawn) onto the panel with black ink. 

And that's it! :)  I hope you enjoyed today's card and video.  Make sure to head over to Butterfly Reflections, Ink to check out all the amazing products.  Big hugs!!!


2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Congratulations for your new DT Spot! I am following you here and on YouTube. Please follow me back if you like!

Your card is fantastic and I love the way you did the background, I am going to try it!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like. Congratulations on your new design team! I love the way you made this background, I am going to try it! I am also following you on Youtube!

http://stampynwifesspace.blogspot.com/

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company