Friday, September 29, 2017

Kennedy Grace New Release

Good morning Crafty Friends and welcome to Kennedy Grace Creations September Blog Hop!  We are so happy you have stopped by and joined us for this very special event.

Our newest release of Stamps and Sequins is now live and available for purchase in the Store.  I have a card and video tutorial to share with you for this blog hop.  Here's my video:
(To view on YouTube, click HERE)
And here are some pictures of my card:







For my card, I used the gorgeous new release set called Friendship Blessings.  This image was a dream to watercolor.  I painted it using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a water brush.  For the petals, I used Pale Rose and Deep Red.  I used Yellow for the centers of the flowers and Olive Green for the greenery.  Finally, I used Light Blue for the shadow around the image.  I also painted my own design paper using my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  I added some vellum and stamped my sentiment onto it and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  I added some black Nuvo drops and also some Pink Champagne Sequins from Kennedy Grace.

We will be giving away a prize package to one lucky winner.

All you have to do is join us for the hop and leave a comment on each project.  The more you comment, the more chances you have to win.  The winner will be announced on Monday. 

We hope you have enjoyed this release and will hop along to see what our talented designers have made using the Stamps and Sequins from our September release.  Your next stop is the lovely and talented Cindy.

In case you miss some along the way,  have included the entire hop for you?

   Donna
Thank you for stopping by today!





16 comments:

Chris K said...

Very pretty - love the watercoloring

Beachsidelynn said...

Love, love the card. Will definitely try to make some backgrounds. And I'm off to Kennedy Grace for the new stamps.

Beachsidelynn said...

Love the card, colors, video (I'm subscribed now), everything. Love watercolors.

Karen Oliver said...

Gorgeous Christine. Your background really brings the image alive. Brilliant xo

resacup said...

Wow!

Berina RGA said...

Such a beautiful card!! Love that background.

Linda lou said...

My fav card. Makes me want this stamp

Unknown said...

Beautiful watercolor card. The design and color palette are wonderful.

Brenda said...

So pretty, I love this!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! Love the way you colored the flowers!

Jill Taylor said...

Great card!! Love the bold stripes in the background. Great water-coloring!

Kristina H said...

Your card is gorgeous! Loved the video too!

ZANNE KOLLER said...

So stunning. What dies did you us?

Diana Hernandez said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is so pretty, love this card. tfs

Diana Hernandez said...

Stunning,Your coloring is gorgeous. i'm looking into this stamp set. tfs

LeeAnn McKinney said...

Love this, great job here.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company