Friday, September 22, 2017

Video Tutorial - Darcie's Stamps - Witching You a Happy Halloween

Hi everyone! :)  It's Christine here for Butterfly Reflections, Ink and I'm super excited to share a fun  Halloween card with you all today using some brand new Darcie's Heart and Home stamps and Gansai Tambi watercolor paints. 
I have a video tutorial showing how I painted the cute witch image and how I created the galaxy background.  You can see the video here:
(To view on YouTube, click HERE)

Here are some pictures of my card:









To create the background, I used my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  I then stamped out all my images from the adorable Cast a Spell stamp set from Darcie's.  I colored the images with my Zig markers and my Detailer Water Brush

I then used the the Grassy Hillside Border Dies from Lawn Fawn.  I also cut out the Village Border Die from Lawn FawnI then put my scene together by adhering the grass and village border straight to the night sky panel using regular adhesive.  I then adhered all the images to the scene using foam tape and then adhered the entire panel to an A2 sized notecard using foam tape.  I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder so it would really pop.  For a finishing touch, I added some sequins from my stash

For a finishing touch, I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to add some sparkle to the pumpkins and candy bowl.  I also added some sequins from my stash.  Make sure to head over to Butterfly Reflections, Ink for a look at these and all sorts of amazing products.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Big Hugs!

Christine   


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company