Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Polished to Perfection

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday!  How is everyone doing?  Unfortunately, my little two year old is still sick :(  He came home Friday with a bad cough and it's just gotten worse from there.  I thought he was on the mend yesterday, but he's worse again today so we're off to the doctor's. 


Anyway, it's Wednesday so that means it's another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge is hosted by yours truly and as always, it's an "Anything Goes" challenge so head on over to the Blog, check out the other DT creations, and join in the fun :)  Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to ink up this image from the brand new release.  This image is from the You Are Beautiful Stamp Set.  I just cannot stop creating cards with these images, I LOVE them! :)  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Black Frame: C3, C5, C7, C9

I added a bow with some bling, some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, and some pearls.  The sentiment comes with the set.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company