Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Celebration!

Hi everyone!  I'm sorry I've been quiet this week.  My little one got very sick two weeks ago with RSV and a double ear infection and it took forever for him to beat that bug (he still isn't 100%!).  I then came down with a head cold/sinus infection so it's been a rough couple of weeks.  Anyway, it's Saturday and that means it's the weekend so life is good :)  This is a super fun weekend because we are having a huge celebration over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  We are celebrating over 2000 peeps in our new Kraftin Friends Facebook Group AND it's Ms. Kraftin' Kimmie's birthday! :)  So what better time to celebrate?

Today we're kicking things off with an all day Krafty Krop!! Every two hours the Krafty Girls will be posting a challenge for you to try! Each challenge includes a sketch plus an extra element! If you use the sketch AND the extra element and submit your creation, that's TWO chances to WIN! There will be Krafty Ka$h vouchers up for grabs AND you have all week to play along! It's going to be so much FUN! I hope you can get krafty with us! Here's the sketch I created:


And here's my card:


For my card, I just had to ink up Artemis.  Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I thought she's make the perfect image for a Valentine's Day card.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E01, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Sky: BG000, C0, C1, C4, B60
Grass: G21, G94, G99
Blacks: C3, C5, C7, C9

My DP is from The Paper Studio (I believe this is Hobby Lobby's house brand).  The swirls on either side of the image were cut using the Tilda Swirl die from Memory Box dies.  I love this die and I use it often.  I added some pearls and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment comes in the set.  What do you think?

Also to celebrate, Kim is having a special SALE in the shop this weekend! In honor of her turning 44 years young, Ki has chosen 44 of our fabulous rubber stamp sets and put them on SALE at 44% OFF!!! So scoop them up because it's only for the weekend!!! And please, no extra coupons are to be used during this sale. Thanks! Kim will also be giving away a FREE stamp too!  With every $50+ order this weekend, she will be including a special stamp set!! Since Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, you'll receive either LOVE BIRDS! or CANDY HEARTS! with your order but only for this weekend!

There will be more excitement posted throughout the day! I hope you can join us for all the krafty fun!!!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company