Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Have a Snappy Day!


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  It's bitterly cold here, I hope you are all staying warm this winter!  Brrrr!  Well, it's Wednesday so that means it's another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.  These are super fun, easy peasy challenges, because they are anything goes, so hop over to the blog, check out the DT creations, and join us! :)  Here's my card:


For my card today, I inked up this gorgeous image from the Oh Snap stamp set.  I just love this entire set, you get two main images and tons of perfect sentiments.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blacks: C3, C5, C7, C9

My DP is from MME.  I added some pearls for her earrings and a bow with some bling.  The fabulous sentiment comes with the set.  The die cut is from a MFT die.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thank you all so much as always for stopping by.  Huge hugs!

1 comment:

Kat W said...

A gorgeous design - fab colours and papers - love the camera DP!

Hugs, Kat x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company