Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wishing it was Summer

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday :)  Brrrrr, it is still bitterly cold here in West Virginia.  Yesterday I think it got to 10 degrees outside but felt much colder with the windchill.  It's really cold again today so I'm just thankful for warm sweaters and heat!  It's Wednesday so that means the new challenge is up over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week was to use something new on your creations.  Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable image.  She's called Water Lili and I think she's adorable. I  of course colored her with my copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Hat: E42, E43, E44, E47
Water: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09

The new items I used were new ribbon and new DP (the DP is actually from last year's Echo Park summer line, but I just got it so the DP was new to me :) ).  I kept the card simple and left a sentiment off on purpose.  I figure this card can be used for a summer greeting, a "miss you" card, a "thank you" card or just a hello card.  What do you think? 

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Make sure to stop by the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog to see the other fabulous creations by the DT and play along in this week's challenge.  Have a fabulous day and stay warm!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company