Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Heart to Heart

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday :)  I hope your week is off to a great start.  I have some fun crafty news to share with you.  I have been asked to join the design team at Through the Craftroom Door Magazine.  I'm very excited to join the team and participate in the current challenge.  The challenge this week is, as always, anything goes and our sponsor is Eureka Stamps.  Here's my card:


For my card today, I got to play with this adorable image from Eureka Stamps.  She's called Heart Angel and I just love her.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09

I used Diamond Stickles on the heart for some added glitter.  I next created my card base out of SU cardstock  My DP is from MME.  I added a bow, some bling, and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts to finish the card off.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time (You Hade Me at Chocolate stamp set).  What do you think?

Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day :)

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Your coloring is beautiful and the DP and layout of this card is wonderful. Great Valentine card!
Huggs

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company