Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hey Girlfriend

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday!  Well, we sure got a lot of snow yesterday, probably about 10 inches, maybe more.  I am so ready for winter to end, I need some warm weather and I need it soon :)  Anyway, enough complaining :)  The new challenge is up over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week is to use ribbon on our projects . . . easy peasy for me, I can't seem to make a card without a ribbon (thanks to my Bow Easy!) :)  Here's my DT card:


For my card today, I just had to color up this adorable image.  She's called Nickie Running Late for School and I think she's super cute.  I colored her with my copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

My cardstock is from SU and my DP is from MME.  I added my bow and some bling to the center of the bow.  The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The die cuts were made using a Memory Box Die.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Please head on over to the  Inky Impressions Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT has created and join in the challenge.  Have a fabulous day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a real cutie, love the die cuts, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company