Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hugs and Kisses


Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  If you haven't heard, one of my absolute favorite stamp companies, Tiddly Inks, is having a design team call (see all the information about the DT call Here on Christy's Blog.  I LOVE Christy's images, I always have, so I knew when I saw this design team call, I had to give it a go.  Wish me luck! :)  My fingers and toes are crossed. :)  Here's my card:


Our challenge for the DT Call was to use our favorite Tiddly Inks image.  Well, I love them all and I don't have a favorite.  I decided after coloring a couple images (I'll have another TI card tomorrow to share so make sure to pop back :)) to use this adorable image called Whatever Blooms.  She's a newer image and I LOVE her!  I especially loved coloring her hair, she was SO much fun to color :)  Here's a list of the copic markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Grass: G21, G94, G99

My cardstock is from SU.  My DP is from Echo Park.  The swirls were made using a Memory Box die (I got mine at Ellen Hutson).  I also added a bow and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The cute sentiment is from My Creative Time.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Like I said above, I'll have another TI image on my blog tomorrow so please come back :)  Have a wonderful weekend!  Huge hugs!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!! Good luck!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh just sutnning!!! i love the texture in her hair... such gorgeous colours :D

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company