Sunday, July 7, 2013

Have a Tail Wagging Day

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  We're having a nice one here.  I've made some yummy meals lately (which if you know me, you know I'm not much of a cook so this is surprising, but I'm getting much better :) ).  I even made strawberry shortcake for dessert the other night, yum! :)  Hubby usually works one weekend day at least so he'll probably be up in his office for most of today.  Isaac and I will do some hardcore playing (he's crawling all over the place now so it's so much fun to play with him :) ) and hopefully I'll get some time in the craft room this evening :) 

The new challenge is up over at Color Me Creative.  Our challenge this week is anything goes with an optional twist to use an animal in your art work.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is the wonderful Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  You must go check out these adorable images, they are so cute!


For my card today, I used the adorable image Sasha and Pup.  I had SO much fun coloring this image up.  I of course colored the image with copics.  Here's a list of all the copics I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress - Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Dress - Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Dog: E42, E43, E44, E47, E23, E25, E29
Shadow around image: W2, W4, Blender

My cardstock is from SU.  My DP is from Echo Park.  I added a bow, some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the swirls were made from a Memory Box die (I get mine from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design - make sure to check her store out, she has the new fall and winter dies out and they are fabby!).  The sentiment is from an old Hanna Stamps clear set.  Here are a few more pictures:




What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company