Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fur Ever Friends

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!  I hope you all have are having a fun weekend.  The new challenge is up over at Color Me Creative.  The challenge this go around is anything goes so please pop over and join us.  Our sponsor this week is Alicia's Little Shop and if you enter the challenge, you will be entered in a drawing to win 3 of Alicia's adorable images of your choice so please come play along! :)


For my card, I used the adorable image Alicia and Her Little Cat.  I just love her and she was so much fun to color!  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Eyes and Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Cat: W1, W2, W4, W6, W8

My DP is from MME.  The swirly die comes from Memory Box.  I added a ribbon, pearls, and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Here are some more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much again as always for stopping by and please stop by Color Me Creative and play along with us.  Big Hugs!

2 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty and your coloring is outstanding!! Simply fabulous!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous coloring and designing! Love it

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company