Monday, August 8, 2011

Two New Cricut Cards

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had an awesome time Saturday evening with some friends. I hosted a little scrapping party here at my house. We made three cards and talked, ate, laughed, it was so much fun. I wanted to share the two other cards I created for the class (my post before this one was the first card I did for the class).




For my first card, I created this fun, girly card using the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge. I love this cartridge, so many fun cuts. I cut the image out, then ran her dress through my Cuttlebug using my Swiss Dots embossing folder. I put everything together and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from DCWV. I added a ribbon, bow, and some pearls. I then adhered the image to my card base using dimensionals. The sentiment is from an old set, not sure who made it.





For my second card, I decided to use this adorable bird cut from Create a Critter. I cut the bird out, put her wing through the Cuttlebug, put everything together, and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. I also added a pearl to the flower in her hair. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from Recollections (Michael's brand). I added a bow and rose from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thank you all so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful week. See you back here tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

They are both very lovely!! Hugs, Marianne

jimlynn said...

Both are GREAT!
Lynn

Danni said...

Wish I lived closer so I could come to your classes and get togethers!! These are such fabulous cards!!

Anonymous said...

such cute stuff!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company