Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another Double Paged Layout to Share!

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! Sorry for not sharing a project with you yesterday, but this double-paged layout took me two evenings to complete! :) Monday evening, I cut all the pieces out and planned the layout and then last night, I put everything together. This post is very picture heavy so I'll get right to it.



First Page:



Second Page:



Some Close Ups:





Side Views:




All of the cuts used in my layout today came from the absolutely adorable Ocean Wonders SVG Pattern Set from Scraptastical Kreations (except the waves, which came from SVG Cuts). I just love this set, I think the little scuba bears are too cute! :) I cut everything out with my Silhouette, ran the shorts on the bears through my Cuttlebug using my bubbles embossing folder, ran the shell through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder, chalked around everything, and then put everything together. The masks of the scuba goggles were cut out using acetate, which looks really cool in person. I did some doodling with my white gel pen as well after everything was put together. Next I created my scrapbook pages using cardstock and DP from DCWV. I then adhered my photos (which are more pictures from our amazing trip to Charleston, SC last summer (we went this summer as well and are going back in October so I'll be doing lots of Charleston scrapping :) ). These pictures are more pictures from my beloved Follly Beach. LOVE that place! After I adhered the pictures, I adhered all of my cuts using dimensionals for some extra pop. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today, thanks so much for reading this far. I hope you enjoyed my layout (I'm still pretty new to scrapbooking so I hope to improve as I get more practice). Thank you so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Crafty Starkie said...

Look how cute! I love this! Nice job with all the doodling and texture. So cute!

Anonymous said...

this is just so very cute christine!!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company